San Francisco Bay Boat Cruises Wine Therapy (formerly the Neptune) Vessel is available for private charters and parties. Book a voyage for your party, corporate event, team building, client appreciation, bridal or bachelor party, birthday, or any other reason you can think of to cruise on the bay. Our vessel is USCG Certified to carry 42 passengers, though we prefer about 30 for your comfort (inside seating is limited). Book your private charter for any day of the week, depending upon availability.
Located near Fisherman’s Wharf. We depart from PIER 39 dock gate “I”(as in ISLAND) in the west marina, towards the world famous Sea Lions.
Request a detailed estimate via email.
All private charters include the cruise around the bay, wine tastings or one cocktail or beverage and light snacks. Cruise time can be extended as available. Up to 30 guests total.
All of our cruises start at a minimum of up to 15 guests:
~$900 for 90-minute cruises for up to 15 guests/$60 for each additional guest.
~$1050 for 2 hour cruises for up to 15 guests/$70 for each additional guest.
~$1200 for 2.5 hour cruises for up to 15 guests/$80 for each additional guest.
~$1350 for 3 hour cruises for up to 15 guests/$90 for each additional guest.
Private Saturday sunset cruises start at $1400 for 2 to 20 guests and are two-hours minimum.
Children are welcomed and once the minimum fee is met, they are $45 for age 6 to 16. You can bring up to 30 guests and after minimum is met, the per person price applies.
18% gratuity for private parties.
Price is the same with or without alcohol consumption.
No outside alcohol is permitted.
Private cruises on St. Valentine’s Day, Independence Day, Fleet Week, Halloween, and New Year’s Eve are priced differently. Call for pricing and availability.
Your private voyage includes:
- A voyage with wonderful views of San Francisco aboard our 1958 cabin cruiser with a heated salon and cover exterior deck. Rain or shine.
- Wine (5 tastings) or 1 beverage/cocktail.
- Wine Steward to guide you through your tastings and bar tend as needed.
- Auxiliary hook up for you to play your own music through our speakers.
- Light snacks (baguettes, assorted cheeses, crackers, fruits, chocolates).
- Bar available for beverage purchases once the tastings are finished. ($5- $15 range).
- Bathroom on board.
- There is no charge to bring your own snacks or have catering delivered (we provide plates, utensils, napkins). Our serving table is 6′ long x12″ wide. We do not have a galley, heating or cold storage and can not accommodate sit down meal service.
For an emailed estimate provide the date, time, guest count, duration of the cruise and if you please indicate if you will have a hosted or no host/cash bar; No outside alcohol allowed.
For more information about or to book one of our San Francisco Bay Boat Cruises Charters please call or text Melissa at (415) 859-7052. Your call, text or email will be returned within about 24 hours. Since either Melissa is on every cruise, I may be on the water with other guests when you call. Leave a detailed message or better yet, an email Melissa@sanfranciscobayboatcruise.com.